Sunday 26 April 2015

Off The Page Project

Hi Folks

Today I just thought I would share a project completed many years ago at a little scrapbooking shop in Bulimba and which I have chosen to donate as it has been sitting in the cupboard a while.  I loved working on this project and making it my own, and looking at it again today think it truly was the moment I felt like I could start to like (even love) this off-the-page concept. 

Sometimes after I complete a project like this I'm often asked "what is it for" and really my answer is this, does it really need to be "for" anything. Why can we just create for pure love, enjoyment, challenge and simply so we have beautiful things to look at.  So some of the things you may see on my blog are not "for" any reason at all other than I just wanted to make it - I think that's the best reason of all!


More photos in my gallery.

Keep Creating!
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment