Tuesday 14 July 2015

Graphic 45 - Good Ol Sport & Special Info

If you follow my Facebook page you would have read that I have been a little preoccupied with my 18 month old son who had a bit of a disagreement with his toy card and the dining room floor about a week ago.  So with that in mind I have been showering the little tiger with lots of cuddles and sloppy kisses and haven't done much in the way of crafting.  But wanted to share a picture of some of the cardstock I will be using to make the cards for this weekend.


Now for some breaking news!!!! Really it's not that earth shattering but I will be stocking Bazzill Cardstock for purchase, the prices will be from .70c per sheet up to .80c per sheet for the basic cardstock.  I am not selling on line so it is only available to purchase in class or at Superscrap. I also have swatches so if you have been looking for a particular colour for a while you can have a browse and I am more than happy to order it for you.

Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment