Sunday 13 September 2015

More Info on Up-Coming Classes

Hi All

I have had a few questions about what my classes will entail over the next couple of months so I have tried to give you some further information below without giving too much away - I like to hold a little bit back to get people excited about what we will be doing!!!

Stampin' Up! Sunday - 20th September 2015
Cards - We will be making 4 cards using the English Garden Collection which I used last month to make a layout of my son. In addition we will be stamping on Vellum and showing you modern ways to use this style of paper which has been around for a while.  I also have a new stamp set to play with as well.

Layout - This months theme is "Bold & Bright" so we will  be creating our background out of the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set and the using the Sweet Taffy paper range which was in the last catalogue but I still have some left and love the big bright colours.

Off the Page - Keeping is simple we will use the Gift Box Punch to make our own Gift Boxes.

Retro September - 27th September 2015
Cards - I found some really cool retro coasters which have inspired me to make four cards, where you will be able to insert the coasters into two of them to give as a gift and the other two cards we will use the coasters as toppers.

Round Cork Photo Board - I came across some round cork board and thought they would make a really cool off the page project so we will be using the cork as a base and scrapbooking on this with chipboard and some other cool stuff.

October - No Classes

Christmas Headstart - 1st November 2015
Cards - Using the lovely new Graphic 45 Christmas paper range we will make four cards for only those very special people in your life.

Off the Page - Using various Christmas Papers to make wine bags

Stampin' Up! Sunday - 15th November 2015
Cards - On this day we will  be making 20 cards, yes you ready correctly I will design 4 cards and you will be making 5 of each of them, hence the price of this class is $40 however that only works out to be $2 per card (for a handmade card!!!)

Layout - Something Christmas themed (I am yet to choose papers for this class but they will be from the new catalogue)

Off the Page - Christmas Window Pillow Boxes

Christmas Breakout / up - 6th December 2015
This day will be about Christmas Tags and using brown paper to make our wrapping paper as well as embellishments to go with everything.  I am currently investigating the Heidi Swapp Minc Foiling Machine to purchase for this class as I think it would be pretty amazing to do our tags etc this way.  Will keep you posted on this.

So as you can see I think Christmas is more than covered, and I am also planning classes for next year which I am super excited about to give you a taste I am hoping to do some Tim Holtz themed classes and also Wendy Vecchi who does the most amazing faux granite technique on her cards I think it just needs to be shared. 

Anyway enough babbling from me - Hope you have an awesome week I will be designing and making cards for this weekends classes so stay tuned for the photos.

Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment