Tuesday 13 October 2015

Retro Cork Board

Yep Me Again!!!

The next project we did last month involved a shopping trip where I picked up the following items:-


And turned them into this:-


Just a bit of information on how we achieved the look so I started by laying down some pages from an old novel and inked with vintage photo distress ink and sprayed with a bit of water. To stick these on the cork I used a multi medium and waited for that to dry then using a template I mixed some distress ink with the same multi medium to create the green rays - you could use whatever colour is your fav.  Then it was a matter of gather all the elements together and inking and using a bit of glitter.  I picked a photo from the 70's but anything would work and a few of my ladies changed the colour theme to blue and pink/purple and it looked just as good.

P.S So much fun ripping the clock apart and the cork fits perfectly.

Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment