Thursday 26 March 2015

Class Location Confirmed

Good evening all you night owls out there - would you believe that I have had to hold myself back from doing posts over the last couple of days.  It's not my fault really I just have so much to share, however the most important thing is that I have finalised a "LOCATION" for teaching my classes. 

They are going to be held at Metro Community Hub, 22 Qualtrough St Woolloongabba Qld 4102, the room is air conditioned, tea and coffee making facilities a fridge, off street parking and the Norman hotel is just down the street for lunch, what more could we ask for ladies.

Because I am so pumped at the moment, I am currently finalising the class schedule for June, and there has been a request for mini canvas fridge magnets so we will be doing these as an off the page project.

Lastly I will leave you with a card I did for a friend - basically the hearts you see down the side were given as a part of a wedding reception and she wanted to incorporate these onto a anniversary card for the happy couple (really nice idea) so this is what I came up with using Graphic 45 French Country, mica flakes and some words from Scrapmatts.

Think it turned out okay.


Sometimes is okay to let your background paper do all the talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment