Sunday 29 March 2015

Card Making Class Discounts

The heading got 'yall in didn't it???

Just kidding I'll explain the discounts after I have given you a brief overview of who the hell Wicked Lady Cards is.  Well basically my name is Wendy Duwakin I started making cards over 20 years ago and was selling them at local markets, I was only 18 at the time and didn't have much disposable income so I had to make do with what I could find and also come up with my own ideas - great breeding ground for originality!  Around 10 years ago life took over i.e. parties, parties, travel and more parties and I kind of lost my creative side until a few years ago when someone mentioned I should share with the world what I can create (I might have married the person who said that). 

I set about rediscovering cardmaking, and along the way I found some amazing friends, I also found off-the-page (HELLO) and low and behold I am currently working on my first ever scrapbooking page for class next month.

What you will find in my classes is a great environment to create something amazing that you can walk away proud of.  I'm getting to the discounts! In my own classes (those that are not Stampin Up) you will make 4 cards with enough product to make an additional 2 cards at home. I am looking at trying to incorporate the same for the off the page project i.e the ability to make the exact same project at home but will keep you posted on this aspect.

Discounts, Discounts, Discounts
So what I am offering is the following:-

* Book in for any 3 classes in a month and get 5% discount (limited time offer)
* Book in for all 5 classes in a month and get 10% discount (limited time offer)

Reserve your place now!

Cheers
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment