Wednesday 1 April 2015

Stampin' Up Classes & Loyalty Program

So has been a few days since my last post and yes I am still holding myself back - but wanted to get onto the subject of Stampin' Up Sunday and how this will run as well as give you some information on being a Hostess.

So the last Sunday of the month will now been known as "Stampin' Up Sunday" everything about this day is dedicated to the beautiful products this company makes and how to use them in your card making, layouts and some very cute off the page items.  I am looking forward to not only showing you the clean and simple concepts the company is renowned for but I have some more vintage and grunge projects lined up as well later in the year.  What I also hope to show you is how you can incorporate some of the older lines of Stampin' Up that you may have at home with the new lines.  I think this is especially important as I know all of you would be happy to purchase every item in the catalogue but that's just not feasible! Speaking of the catalogue we only have a few months left on the current one so drop me an email if you would like to place an order.

Back to business, on Stampin' Up Sunday we will be running three classes back to back as well as having a lucky door prize & lots of fun, and you can place orders with me as well on this day.

Loyalty Program - In a nutshell I will be keeping track of your orders excluding any relevant postage and at the end of every 6 month period (Jan - June & July - Dec) you will receive a voucher for 10% of the amount you have spent i.e. spend of $539 = $53.90 voucher.

What could be better than that!

Lastly I am available for evening parties, afternoon teas, wine and cheese, lunch time make and takes, kids fetes, baby showers, bridal showers and any other functions you can think of.  If you want to be a hostess to get the amazing product but you don't have a location or your are not comfortable holding a function at your house, please contact me as I can look at booking the meeting room I use for our Sunday classes, see no excuses not to be a hostess!!




No comments:

Post a Comment