Saturday 25 July 2015

Getting "Un-Clogged"

So for a while now I have been an little "over" Ranger Glossy Accents - and not due to the quality of the product but more so because of the little plastic nozzle which is ALWAYS FREAKIN CLOGGED!!! I thought I had struck gold after reading some information about the "Dina Wakley Fine Tip Applicators".  I ordered some from the local scrapbooking shop Papertrenz, and then bugged the girls until they arrived. Such was my excitement about getting this new little product which I thought was going to change my life!  Alas the top doesn't fit the large or small glossy accents bottle and I suppose when it comes down to it - the product wasn't designed to be used in this way, no doubt it's perfect for the paint tubes for which it was designed for.

The heavens have again parted as I stumbled across a recent blog post by Simon Says Stamp blogger Jennifer McGuire, this lady makes some awesome cards and has solved all my "cloggy" problems with one video - link is below.

Video: Liquid Adhesive Solutions

All is right again in the world!!

Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment