Saturday 15 August 2015

Stampin' Up! News & Class Info

Firstly just a reminder that Stampin' Up Sunday is back next week 23rd August from 9:30am to 3:30pm and whilst the samples are yet to be completed I have attached pictures below of some of the lovely items we will be using to create our layout and off the page project.  I should have the samples finished next week for viewing but don't wait just dive in a come to class - I am sure you won't be disappointed.

So for our cards I am thinking "All that Glitters" sounds interesting and I hope they come out just like I have planned in my head, the layout we will be using the lovely English Garden papers below which have quite a soft subtle colouring but I will be pairing these with some deep royal blue background cardstock.  For our off-the-page item this month think McDonald's fries without the fat!!!! Unless you fill these little boxes with chocolates, we are going to make a few of these in bright and bold colours and then some in softer tones and decorate accordingly.

NEW NEW NEW catalogue and whilst it looks really festive on the outside there is all sorts of goodies on the inside not just Xmas stuff - yes catalogues are ordered and will be here for class next week.

Loyalty Program - Just a reminder that this will close off at the end of October and vouchers will be posted at the start of November giving you plenty of time to order yourself a lovely little present for under the tree.



Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment