Thursday 12 May 2016

Autumn Escape Taupo NZ - Classes

Hello & Happy Thursday

Just a real quick one today, a few weeks ago now I was  lucky enough to attend the Autumn Escape Retreat in Taupo NZ.  This was the most amazing retreat I have ever attended from the scrapping room to the classes to the food and accommodation everything was first class.  Today I am posting pictures of a Distress Ink technique class we did with the ever so talented Vicki Boutin.  Whilst I have been working with these inks for a while now I was still amazed at their versatility.  So we started with blank tags and created the backgrounds with various colours - the picture does not do them justice.

Pop by again during the week for some more pictures of the other classes we did.


  
Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment