Sunday 1 October 2017

Why Create?

Hi Everyone!

I know it has been a while since my last post even with all the best intentions to keep regular with my blog posts, I probably underestimated how much time it actually takes to write with purpose.  I wanted all the crafty people out there who took the time to visit my blog to get something from it.  
However what should have been evident to me is that, this is my blog to express my feelings and opinions about whatever the hell I want (mainly about crafting). The views I express here around scrapbooking, cardmaking and off the page projects are my own, from what I have observed since making my first card over 20 years ago. I see what works and I see what doesn't - I share as I please in manner aligned with my preferences and integrity even if you may not agree with it.  But none of that obstructs my willingness and desire help you in anyway that I can.

If for whatever reason you decided that I am not for you that is okay because I don't create for you, I create for myself, I create because I like to look at beautiful (sometimes useless) handcrafted projects, I create because it's good for my soul, I create to see the smile when someone receives one of my cards and lastly I create to ensure that I have a legacy.  

So as I always say - Keep Creating!
Wendy 

Image (C) Adobe

2 comments: